April 26th, 2011

Book of the week on the best advice I ever got

My book suggestion this week is Katie Couric's The Best Advice I Ever Got, featuring life lessons from everyone from Mike Bloomberg to Donald Trump, from Jimmy Carter to Bill Clinton and from Melinda Gates to Martha Stewart.

There is a chapter by yours truly.

The best part is the proceeds from this book help send worthy kids to college.

1. nina786

waw...it sounds interesting.....could i get this in Indonesia? ....:)

indonesian's no.1 dating site

May 3, 2011 at 5:14 am | Reply
  2. Rayward

On Zakaria's suggestion last week, I bought the book on amazon and read it yesterday- I found the book a terrific read. I hope I drilled some of that inspiration into my kids as so many of the parents of the numerous people included in the book did...

May 15, 2011 at 3:39 pm | Reply
  3. Fanchon0412

Your comment: "The best part is the proceeds from this book help send worthy kids to college" lacks compassion. It assumes that some kids aren't worthy enough for college. ALL kids deserve a college opportunity. ALL kids are worthy.

June 14, 2011 at 10:25 am | Reply
  4. Allan

I do appreciate all the work you guys do but i think more focus in Africa is required. So many stories occur and not every one gets to no about them thanks from uganda

June 26, 2011 at 12:42 pm | Reply
  5. Gregg Eapen

Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I will certainly comeback.

September 16, 2011 at 8:46 am | Reply
  6. chata

This might be a bit other than torticollis such as ironic roll neck which could evaporate in a week or hence before perhaps you immediately have a pulled muscle. Proviso it persists? distinguish a movement disorder neurologist. He/She would be the one to evade you. chata http://www.telefony.netai.net

February 11, 2013 at 9:47 pm | Reply