July 21st, 2012

Quiz: How much do you know about current events?

How much do you know about the world? Test yourself on these events in the news this week and more in the quiz above.

And check out some of the past weeks' quizzes.

Topics: Quiz

Next entry »
« Previous entry
  1. S.V.P.YADAV

Respected Mr. Editor Garu, OUT LOOK MAGAGINE DESCRIBED EVEREY THING.

July 22, 2012 at 1:28 am | Reply
  2. Virginia Scanlan

Mr. Zakaria: Today you allowed the hypocrite Rattner to attack Mitt Romeny for tax planning that many, many high net worth individuals employ.It is not illegal. You did not say that. Nor is it illegal to use trusts for inheritance and liability planning. You did not point that out either. I "recoil" at the unprofessional journalism, which is nothing more than propaganda. I suspect that Rattner has his own tax attorneys who do tax planning for him. Why did you not ask Rattner if he had a tax and estate attorney? Did not Mr. Rattner pay a large fine for paying off pension funds for their business? Did you mention that? Why did you not ask him how it is that he knows so much about the innner workings of Bain? It is not a public company. Are the Obama bundlers at Bain Capital providing confidential information to the media and to the Obama administration? Why did you not ask him that? As a Medill graduate, I must demand that you allow Mr. Romney equal time to answer the charges that Mr. Rattner made against him as you did not challenge him. I expect a response. The public airways belong to me as well as to CNN, and there are journalistic standards that must be maintained in a free society.

July 22, 2012 at 1:29 pm | Reply
    • Tex

Not going to happen Virginia..
      Fareed is a shill for the Obama WH... much as the rest of the "journalists" who work for CNN and MSNBC

July 23, 2012 at 1:32 pm | Reply
  3. arlene valderrama

could some one elect fareed as advisor to the white house? he makes more sense, has better ideas, is backed up by facts and easy to understand examples,, not just this white house , but through any of the men elected, we need some one to see the whole picture and can understand what to do about it,,,

July 22, 2012 at 1:30 pm | Reply
  4. Margaret Canniff

Watched with interest the interview with the Professor regarding pain and the brain. Immediately brought a question to my mind . . . do people with a high tolerance or low tolerance for pain have something different in their brains? I have always had a high tolerance for pain and my daughter has a very low tolerance for pain. Could this be due to some anomaly in our brains?

Thanks for the thought-provoking segment.

July 22, 2012 at 2:13 pm | Reply
  5. Thelma Williams

My name is Thelma Williams, i am writing this to attest to the healing mettle of Dr. Ayeni. I have being under the hold of the deadly disease known as HIV for over 8 years now. I have sought help and solution from all and sundry but to no avail. I searched all nook and cranny for a lasting solution but was greatly disappointed. Not until i stumbled on a testimony of a woman` who suffered same ailment and was cured by Dr Ayeni. He gave me some specific directions which i strictly adhered to, to the very last. He prepared a herbal medicine for me, gave me directions on how to use it and the dosage for each day. And after about 2 weeks of intense application of this herbal medicine, i got the desired result and today i am hale and hearty, sound and healthy. All thanks to Dr Ayeni. I strongly believe that this testimony will be of help to some other person out there with any form of illness, be it STDs, or what have you, just contact Dr Ayeni. through this Email:ayeniharbelcure@gmail.com through his website:http://ayeniharbelcure.wix.com/cure

March 3, 2017 at 2:42 am | Reply
  6. lacoste chaussure bateau

You can run to adidas retailers like Proper to grab a pair now.
    lacoste chaussure bateau http://wiseinvestments.net/wise.asp?alt=lacoste-chaussure-bateau

April 5, 2017 at 10:37 am | Reply