August 5th, 2012

Quiz: Test your Olympic knowledge

The London Summer Games are now well underway. But how much do you know about the athletes taking part? Test yourself with another special edition of our weekly quiz.

Post by:
Topics: Quiz

1. 100% ETHIO

The athletes taking a part in London, England have a very historical moments. During the London-Olympic times, visitors and Londoners' will have a great personal and non-verbal moments as well. Such questions are:

A) Who really British is;
    B) How its people managed to colonized the enormous World;
    C) When did the World people felt they are being under colony;
    D) What makes British to give-up its old treaty;
    E) Why the World let small numbers of British Armies to enslaved them;........

All of the above are rumbling in the current visitors head, while they are observing British vs the World history.
    ££££££££££££££jjjjjjjjjjjjjjj£££££££££££££

On--day, the Arab born Mossad Agent got caught by M-I6, with explosives and when he approached some Muslims for recruitment. Fortunately, the person he met with was the British M-I6, who speaks Six languages.
    ££££££¢£££¢¢£££¢££jjjjjjjjjjjj££££££££££

The motives for the above is the Jewish Question.

Before the opening of the London Olympic, the Jewish lobbyist and Jewish Law makers asked the British Parliament to have a 'moment of silence', to respect the July 18 2012 the attack against Jewish in Bulgaria. But, the British Parliament automatically rejected it.

Back in the older days of 1843, Bruno Bauer, wrote, "The Jewish must get rid of their religion to be modern and acceptable".

However, Karl Marx in 1884, disagreed. Instead he wrote, "Not political-economy or religion will solve the problems, but Social-economy to help the poors could help".

Making their way into Jews land. The former American athletes:
    1) Donald Sanford (Black Slave Descendant or BSD) half-jew and

2) Jillian Schwartz (Ukranian Jew) are competing in London not for America, but for Jewish. Why??

August 5, 2012 at 2:23 pm | Reply
    • Smarter than ewe

Did your cat type this? Talk about a rant.

August 6, 2012 at 1:39 pm | Reply
    • convinced

Wow. I never really thought about that before, but your post was as convincing as all heck. I was leaning your way with the trenchant prose, but the pound sterling symbols and lowercase j's really knocked it out of the park for me.

August 6, 2012 at 3:10 pm | Reply
      • Good One

Hahaha... awesome! (Loved the pounds sterling reference!)

August 7, 2012 at 9:05 am |
    • Jackson

What's that Lassie? Timmy fell in a well?

August 6, 2012 at 6:47 pm | Reply
      • Nina

Thank you, I needed a good laugh.

August 6, 2012 at 7:02 pm |
  2. Not Interested

Hey Fareed and GPS team, Please tell your programming staff that no one is interested in sitting around waiting for "Breaking News" to actually break. Tried watching your show at 1PM today, but it was unfortunately interrupted by some CNN weekend anchor who spent the next hour saying essentially: "Another shoot-out has happened in Wisconsin. We don't know what's going on there, but we'll let you know as soon as we have actual news to report. In the meantime, Fareed's GPS has been unceremoniously cancelled." CBS at least had enough integrity to interrupt their golf programming to say that in less than 60 seconds – a spot which was actually more informative than 60 minutes of the CNN blather. I realize that ratings go up when CNN has events like Colorado occur, but they ought to try not drooling so much about the prospects for such future profits. Would have been nice to hear the one intelligent show the network has left.

August 5, 2012 at 2:31 pm | Reply
  3. Mike in NYC

Hey Fareed ... I thought I saw these questions on another quiz board. Did you plagiarize these too???

August 14, 2012 at 10:52 am | Reply
  4. Joseph McCarthy/Quigley/LyndsieGraham/krm1007 ©™/Joe Collins/J. Foster Dulles/Marine5484

I am a useless piece of camel dung. I post anti American, anti GB, anti semite, anti India, anti modern anything because I am a good moooooslem. I steal people's monikers because I am so ashamed of myself and post the most stupid comment. When people get angry with me, I claim insanity. I am the same guy.

August 18, 2012 at 9:02 am | Reply