September 23rd, 2012

Quiz: Test your knowledge

How many working age people does China have? How many Americans are engaged in farming? Try our jobs special quiz to find out.

Topics: Quiz

1. deep blue

A bit easier than usual this week.

September 24, 2012 at 10:59 pm | Reply
  2. Tauno Silander

Fareed!
    As an European GPS follower, I truely think You come across as a rare and superknowleable represetant of journalism. US analysis of homeland and foreign issues are too often seen through an extremely narrow and biased prism. You are by far CNN's best analyst.
    Great work, You have a stimulating challenging programme......I thank You for giving the US an intelligent face outwards:)

September 24, 2012 at 11:07 pm | Reply
  3. vcmishra

Thank you, Farid, I have been your fan for quiet a while, I never miss your GPS. It may be the reason I scored 8 out of 10. I just got confused in two US questions, in one I mentiontoned 250 milion against 150 million and in other I could not believe that percentage of farmer could be less than 2%.
    I wish that you create such quiz once every week. Thank you.

September 24, 2012 at 11:07 pm | Reply
  4. vcmishra

Hello Fareed, I apologise that I spelled your name incorrect, in my last message.
    I live & work in Canada, my link is (www.linkedin.com/in/VikashMishra)
    Thank you once again !

September 24, 2012 at 11:12 pm | Reply
  5. gil stein

Fareed Zakaria do you remember when you said that Benjamin Netanyahu was being called "KIng of Israel" because of establishing a larger coalition? I do, and right then I knew that you were a fool and a biased one at that. That coalition collapsed. It was based on internal politics and party issues, but you did not see that because you are focused on Israel surrendering to terrorism. I suggest that you stick to things you know about. That may be a short list.

September 25, 2012 at 11:07 pm | Reply
  6. Karen

Journalist no ideas, that is why they do survey!

January 26, 2013 at 1:47 pm | Reply