March 9th, 2013

Weekly quiz: Test your knowledge

Which African country held its election this week? How many cardinals are in the conclave that will choose the next pope? Where did U.S. Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel make his first official visit since taking up the post?

Find out in our weekly quiz.

Post by:
Topics: Quiz

1. Julie

This quiz does not display on my IPad :(

March 10, 2013 at 9:42 am | Reply
  2. Shoshana

Ditto...the quiz doesn't load on my iPad...:(

March 10, 2013 at 10:10 am | Reply
  3. abubakar Mechoro

Let me see my result

March 10, 2013 at 10:30 am | Reply
  4. Brenda Willett

Fareed, Have you considered the difference between normal crude oil and the heavier tar-oil product being transported through the XL Pipeline? Have you considered the difference in envronmental impact of spill from tar-oil verses normal crude oil spills? Are you aware of the potential dangers to water suppiles for the coummities tranversed by XL Pipeline? Are you aware of the tar-oil pipeline spill in Michigan that cannot be cleaned up?
    After you consider these factors, would you answer this question? Would you still be in favor of the XL Pipeline if it corssed the community and water supply for the community in which your children must live, grown uo, go to shcool, and raise their families?

March 10, 2013 at 1:49 pm | Reply
  5. Patricia

Keystone Pipeline – I have read that the tar sands oil is like asphalt and must be heated to 1000 degrees to move through a pipeline and that the additive to do this is highly toxic. It is not crude oil. I don't see Canada building this kind of pipeline through Baniff and British Columbia. Also how would it cross the Amtak Lines and rivers in the US. There are stories of Keystone oil spills in Wisonsin and Michigan that have been very hard to clean up.

March 10, 2013 at 1:50 pm | Reply
  6. Joseph

Please update your quiz questions?

March 31, 2013 at 10:52 pm | Reply
  7. infedlimi

I discovered your blog web page on google and check a couple of of your early posts. Continue to keep up the quite great operate. I just extra up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Looking for forward to reading extra from you later on!

christian louboutin sale shoes

April 10, 2013 at 12:04 am | Reply
  8. Exhackgag

Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read something like this just before. So nice to find somebody with some original thoughts on this subject. realy thank you for starting this up. this web-site is some thing which is needed on the web, someone with a small originality. helpful job for bringing some thing new to the net!

red bottoms christian louboutin]