Who asked Kim Jong Un to “do me a solid” this week? Which British royal was in Washington? How many people became naturalized U.S. citizens last year?
Take our weekly quiz to find out.
ECONOMIC COLLAPSE REASON ILLEGAL WAR .PLEASE SAVE GLOBAL ECONOMICS
Royal Forces And Wedding spending one year $ 1.7 trillion. Each Every Politician 8 years only queen family enjoying 10 generation
GLOBAL CONTROL OVER BY
Electronic vote RESULT IS GONE DESIGNING WORLD
& RED CROSS
HOUSE OF COMMONS.
THE WHITE HOUSE ARAB
U.K – U.S & Eurounion
• WAR cost total $ 3.5 TRILLION
• POVERTY FAMINE &Effected education.
• Jobless PRESENT ECONOMIC CRISIS
• Effected All liberal democracy .ALL Country every one tax payer
• FDI INVESTOR &Joint ventured
• Effected CNC manufacturer & energy power
• BANKRUPT 170 BANK OVER ALL 87000 BRANCHES
• Million of people death and million of people is wounded. NATO &US. Coalition troops
• Increase every day by day OPEC.
• Global environment climate change this leads to agricultural &human health problem
JUSTICE IS IN PERIL .SAVIOUR OF INTERNATIONAL JUSTICE ALONE CAN PROTECT HUMANITY . NO 154 Angappanaick street, Chennai 600 001 south INDIA
Kindly please open the link which is below M.S.MOHAMED ANSARI
Economic save only 6 point. Peace, prayer, liberty, unity, friendly, and simplicity
Please ignore war save the global economy. This questing is money
Please tell me correct answer 10
1. Who will control by global .queen or press media
2. Big mistake Iraq war. Intelligent agency or global leader
3. Press and media work created news or natural news
4. All Arabs country leader in shia . Law is sunny so major population sunny Islam not allowed kingdom
5. Election. Pooling system or designing world
6. All bank financing system control by each country reserve bank or Microsoft
7. All country was democracy or again British control
8. World censor board somebody control or no
9. White house functions individual or house of command. Hose of lord
10. in future human right policy .each every country equal currency and open emigration policy all country
The Global Public Square is where you can make sense of the world every day with insights and explanations from CNN's Fareed Zakaria, leading journalists at CNN, and other international thinkers. Join GPS editor Jason Miks and get informed about global issues, exposed to unique stories, and engaged with diverse and original perspectives.
Every week we bring you in-depth interviews with world leaders, newsmakers and analysts who break down the world's toughest problems.
CNN U.S.: Sundays 10 a.m. & 1 p.m ET | CNN International: Find local times
Buy the GPS mug | Books| Transcripts | Audio
Connect on Facebook | Twitter | GPS@cnn.com
Buy past episodes on iTunes! | Download the audio podcast
Check out all of Fareed's Washington Post columns here:
Obama as a foreign policy president?
Why Snowden should stand trial in U.S.
Hillary Clinton's truly hard choice
China's trapped transition
Obama should rethink Syria strategy
Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
RSS - Posts
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.
Join 4,862 other followers