November 4th, 2014

What happened to trust?

Watch "Fareed Zakaria GPS," Sundays at 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. ET on CNN

Fareed speaks with Paul Zak, a professor at Claremont Graduate University and the author of The Moral Molecule about why trust and confidence are at such a low. Watch the video for the full interview.

OK, explain what you mean by that.

So human beings have this unique ability among all animals to actually rapidly form relationships with strangers. So the only way you can do that is to have something in our heads that says Fareed is safe and Bob, next to you, is not safe. So this molecule we found is produced when you observe or are the recipient of a positive social interaction.

So we began examining trust first, but more generally, these positive social behaviors we call moral behaviors.

How do you do the test? How do you figure that out?

So this is an ancient chemical the brain makes. And we actually can see the reflection of what's in the brain by measuring blood. So we take blood before and after. People do tests in the laboratory and in the field. So our trust tasks, we tempt people with virtue and vice by putting money on the table.

So you have money, you can give it to a stranger, it will grow in size. But now that stranger controls it. The question is, if that stranger is someone you can't talk to, can't see, you're doing this by computer, why would you ever send him or her money?

It turns out that the more money you send that person, the more the brain produces oxytocin, and the more oxytocin on board, the more they reciprocate to you from this larger pie, even though they don't have to.

And oxytocin is what? This is the key, right?

So it's a chemical that your brain makes that, before we started running these experiments about a dozen years ago, was only associated with birth, breastfeeding and sex. All of those are much too messy to run in my lab, so I began investigating whether there were other social interactions, as we've seen in animals, which actually produce this brain chemical.

Post by:
Topics: GPS Show

1. Cherry Pie

Modi is a reincarnation of Hitler. Hindutva in India is the new Nazism. Shiv Sena (abbreviated SS) type ultra right extremist hindutva parties are the nouveau Gestapos. Welcome to fascist India .... Hindu-Stan.

Ich Bin Ein Berliner.
    Ich Bin Ein Kashmiri.
    Ich Bin Ein Khalistani
    Ich Bin Ein Gujarati

November 5, 2014 at 9:30 pm | Reply
    • Philip

Actually, that was G. Dubya Bush. Had Germany won the war, after using Hitler for a couple of terms the German industrialists who built the NAZI political party were going to install a puppet leader that appealed to the state dependant man...the man living off of State disability or military entytlement. The "welfare mom". The bum choosing to live the homeless lifestyle.
      Obama is that one.

November 5, 2014 at 9:40 pm | Reply
      • Jack Black

You cannot be believed. Shut up before the wheels on your house get shot out! Fucking inbred hick.

November 5, 2014 at 10:03 pm |
    • Philip

But yeah, most governments have been infiltrated by now. Infiltrated just as JFK found out and spoke out concerning. Infiltrating governments and using military might to enforce their own wills on foreign peoples. To make up excuses for bombing down foreign infrastructures and building ones that consume massive amounts of their industrial products. Nation building, it's called.
      Smaller governments are infiltrated by simply bribing public officials into allowing these men access to foreign natural resources. Theodore Roosevelt's grandson was able to walk into Iran with 3 million dollars cash and in just a few months the pro-Western Shaw of Iran was installed as puppet. Hugo Chavez turned down all bribes. As did Iran's leader before this one was installed. If they fail to install a puppet leader, plan B goes into effect: Full scale military invasion and occupation. There will be no warring on Iran. But Venezuela is still a go. As soon as the KeystoneXL pipeline brings oil to Houston to replace Venezuelan oil as that nation's infrastructure gets bombed down/rebuilt to Western specifications. Venezuela supplies US with about 12% of our crude oil. Sold mostly through CITGO gas stations.

November 5, 2014 at 9:51 pm | Reply
  2. Centrifugal

Can cows fly? Can goats bark? Does Hanuman look like Elvis Presley? Can hindus stop raping? Is Lord Ganesh a rat? Can Kaali Maa menstruate? Folks, democracy in India is a joke.

November 5, 2014 at 9:45 pm | Reply
    • Philip

Sheesh. How much are they paying you trolls to spew Indian hate speech?

November 5, 2014 at 9:57 pm | Reply
      • Jack Black

Who's paying you to spew American hate speech?!?

November 5, 2014 at 10:04 pm |
      • Centrifugal

They offered your sister's puzzy.

November 5, 2014 at 10:04 pm |
    • Philip

Can Mohandas Gandhi be right? "I love Jesus Christ yet I despise Christians. For they do not live as Christ lived."
      Jesus Christ was a prophet of Islam you know.

November 5, 2014 at 10:04 pm | Reply
      • Jack Black

Can you be right? No. Jesus Christ would condemn you soundly, you know. Pharisees.

November 5, 2014 at 10:06 pm |
      • Philip

*is a prophet of Islam today, rather.

November 5, 2014 at 10:07 pm |
      • Jack Black

*Jesus is a minor prophet. Mohammed (PBUH) is revered. Shut up.

November 5, 2014 at 10:50 pm |
  3. Centrifugal

Our Indian janitor appropriately described the societal fabric in his Indian hometown in Kerala. He says, Shahib India like rattlesnake den. Vicious people and very backward. He further goes on to bewilder us by this narration.

Chattisgarh, India is among states which have a culture of stripping women naked, forcing her to march naked on village streets while she's being beaten, assaulted, kicked and sometimes burnt to death. Usually, in such incidents women are accused of being a tonhi who's involved in witchcraft and black magic practices. This was first such case when a woman was targeted for having an extra marital affair.

A woman was marched naked, beaten and assaulted on streets in Jashpur's Farsabahar area on Saturday night.

November 5, 2014 at 10:07 pm | Reply
    • Philip

There are over 33,000 armed and organized street and outlaw biker gangs doing those very same things right now in America, Mrs. Centrifugal.

November 5, 2014 at 10:16 pm | Reply
  4. Philip

JFK didn't spew hate speech. He warned US of the same men in government that I am speaking about. Only simple or drugged minds confuse love of America with love of current regime.

November 5, 2014 at 10:13 pm | Reply
    • Jack Black

You're spewing the hate speech, you dumb tit. You've been on since like 8am. Go the fuck to sleep!!!

November 5, 2014 at 10:53 pm | Reply
  5. Philip

Jesus was Jewish. Consequently, he was able to save an abundance of money to buy jet skies to fly on water.

November 5, 2014 at 10:19 pm | Reply
    • Philip

Jesus was raised by Jewish parents. When he fully matured and after studying the Old Testament from boyhood on, he busied himself going about exposing Jew leaders who had been misleading God's friends. He called them Offspring of Snake to their faces and out loud in public. On at least one occasion he took a whip to greedy Jew banksters. They tried to arrest him many times but couldn't run fast enough to catch him.

November 5, 2014 at 10:32 pm | Reply
  6. chri§§y

Lmao @ Jack Black, thats what i thought but figured i would make sure. And yea i agree...but then ive been listening to him for years. Lol be glad you arent female or it would be much worse as he has absolutely no respect for women! But now we know, based on a previous post of his...that a whole team of therapists couldnt help him!

November 5, 2014 at 10:37 pm | Reply
    • Philip

How do you know if years of therapy helped me or not, Chrissy? You didn't know me before I started seeing therapists. During my dark years when I hated everyone. Even God. And you always examine me but not what I say. I know I'm a freak to you folks. You don't have to keep pointing it out over and over.

November 5, 2014 at 10:51 pm | Reply
      • Jack Black

This is you AFTER therapy?!?? Dude, you got ripped off. You shouldn't be allowed out on the street or around children!!!

November 5, 2014 at 10:59 pm |
    • Philip

And it's women like Adam's wife Eve that I despise, Chrissy. Not call women. Get a clue.

November 5, 2014 at 10:57 pm | Reply
      • Philip

*not all women, rather. Generally speaking, women exposed to massive amounts of Cosmopolitan magazine. And crack head welfare moms. And overly promiscuous lifelong members of Planned Parenthood stirrups. And nurses that operated baby brain sucking machines when PBAs were all the rage. And women who tolerate cheating husbands for whatever reason.
        And I sponsor a 26 year old young lady in Uganda. I have changed her life completely around. Why don't you Friend her on Facebook and find out from her who I really am. Her name is Mukazi Pearl Muganda. Then, Friend Agboola Philip.Johnnystickz. A school dropout I mentor. He lives in Lagos, Nigeria. I have totally rescued that young man. Omg what a horror story that poor boy lived.
        At the mouth of two witnesses every matter is settled.
        But you won't. You two old hags will go on with what you enjoy doing. Lording it over men. Talking over them regularly. Hardly ladylike.

November 5, 2014 at 11:13 pm |
    • Philip

...and it's very telling how you and banazi call into question my character but when there's a news story where Bill Clinton speaks out his character you never call up! And I guarantee you that I was 24 the last time I was as big a womanizer as he has been all his life. I'm 55 now, btw.

November 5, 2014 at 11:01 pm | Reply
      • banasy©

I find it stunning that you would call me a Nazi when you very well know that I had family perish in the Holocaust.

There is a reason I call you out on your character. It is because you lack it.

Good night, Philip. I will pray you gain some integrity and maturity.

November 5, 2014 at 11:14 pm |
      • Philip

I already said there are reasons you call my character into question dummy. I was pointing out a disparity in your way of thinking that is quite frankly hypocritical. How you attack my person for things I say but not that big lug Bill Clinton for worse things he's done. Omg. He cheated on the first lady! Have you no respect for first ladies? Obviously not! Or you would speak out your mind.

November 5, 2014 at 11:21 pm |
      • banasy©

I still find it astounding that you would deliberately call to attention one of the most painful chapters in my family's history as a way of trying to hurt me.
        Would you like me to make a pithy little nickname to make fun of your past? Would that make your hairshirt any easier to wear? Knock it off, please.

"I was pointing out a disparity in your way of thinking that is quite frankly hypocritical."

Illustrate how. You cannot.

I've spoken my mind on what BC did. I don't approve of it, but guess what? It is not up to me to be judge and jury. That is for God and his wife to judge and deal with.

November 5, 2014 at 11:38 pm |
      • banasy©

(BC's wife, not God's wife.)

November 5, 2014 at 11:56 pm |
  7. The damage of obligatory voting. by Philip

And I didn't call you a NAZI. I made fun of your stupid s/n to point out that had you been a German citizen at the time, you would have most likely felt compelled to vote for Hither.

November 5, 2014 at 11:29 pm | Reply
    • The damage of obligatory voting. by Philip

*felt pressure from family and friends and priests to vote for Hitler, rather.

November 5, 2014 at 11:31 pm | Reply
    • banasy©

Do you need a reminder of what you said?
      All right.

banasy©
      How hard is it to spell my username correctly, Philip? No wonder you don't want to vote; you cannot read a ballot.

November 4, 2014 at 10:31 am |
      Philip
      It's more of a definition/pronunciation than it is a spelling. Get a clue.

November 4, 2014 at 2:52 pm |
      banasy©
      It's spelled b a n a s y. Pronounced as written, but as you lack reading comprehension, I am not surprised.

You're quite myopic, aren't you?

There is no definition that isn't solely in your fevered imagination. I suggest a visit to a qualified psychotherapist and ophthalmologist to address your problems.

November 4, 2014 at 3:17 pm |
      Philip
      Stop thinking this blog is about you, nazi lady. [...]

Liar.

November 5, 2014 at 11:53 pm | Reply
      • Philip

No. You definitely would have voted for Hitler. And nit listened to anyone telling you that the Hitler administration had torched the Reichstag, not terrorists. And that concentration camps were being built as forced labor camps that lazy workshy German citizens were being rounded up and thrown into. No doubt about it, banazi.

November 6, 2014 at 12:01 am |
      • banasy©

Yeah, you're right. I would have voted to send members of my own members of my family to their deaths. /sarcasm

No. That is, quite simply, twisted thinking. Actually, your ideaology is much, much closer to the Nazi killing machine than anything I could ever think of.

Cannot admit you lied? I'm not surprised. You never could admit you were wrong.

Work on that moral failing, will you?
        After all, it is written in stone:

9: Thou Shall Not Bear False Witness

Since you're such a Godly man, and all.

November 6, 2014 at 2:12 am |
  8. The damage of obligatory voting. by Philip

It turns out that the more money a presidential candidate promises that if you elect him you will have, the more the brain produces oxytocin in the brains of people promised more money, and the more oxytocin on board, the more they reciprocate by giving the super wealthy candidate money even though he really doesn't need it. They don't have to give money out of paychecks but do anyway.

November 5, 2014 at 11:37 pm | Reply
    • The damage of obligatory voting. by Philip

...like automatons programmed "must vote-must vote-must vote" or people will make fun of me and call me un-American cuzz I don't lick Bill Clinton's balls/think fat interns are hot.

November 5, 2014 at 11:41 pm | Reply
  9. Blue Saffron

India is a country that lacks integrity with that murdering woman bashing genocidalist. Truly amazing how many of you are blind to fact of what this criminal really is.

November 5, 2014 at 11:39 pm | Reply
    • Philip

Yes, @BS. You've said that like 30 times this week.

November 5, 2014 at 11:44 pm | Reply
    • Philip

How is it you know so much about what's going on in India but don't know squat about what's going on in Mississippi or Colorado? Kind of weird.

November 5, 2014 at 11:46 pm | Reply
  10. Blue Saffron

India has tribal laws. The rayped woman has to appear before a judge and the judge fing ers her to determine the plausibility of raype.

November 5, 2014 at 11:48 pm | Reply
  11. Blue Saffron

And why is it Philip that you don't know about Modi and his cronies but know so very much about pharmaceuticals and street gangs. Are you an ex-biker? Ex junkie?

November 5, 2014 at 11:56 pm | Reply
    • Philip

No. Because I live in the USA is why. Get a clue.

November 6, 2014 at 12:03 am | Reply
  12. Blue Saffron

In India fathers teach their Hindu sons to raype little girls in broad daylight.
    What about you Philip? You Hindu Jewish?

November 6, 2014 at 12:04 am | Reply
    • Philip

No. My grandfather was Arapaho and my grandmother was German/Scott mix. Funny you think I might be a Jew.
      Well, past my bedtime. Good night you morons.

November 6, 2014 at 12:19 am | Reply
  13. Blue Saffron

India is lagging behind 17% GNP. Looking at the numbers, we will never be able to alleviate poverty in India. Must be why Hindus do not have sufficient toilets and relieve themselves in public. The oder is atrocious! !!

November 6, 2014 at 12:15 am | Reply
    • Philip

One in 5 American children go hungry every day in the midst of a growing nationwide obesity epidemic.

November 6, 2014 at 12:23 am | Reply
  14. chri§§y

Aww give it a rest!!! You go on and on and on. So boring with you...
    Find a hobby or something will ya? Lol.

November 6, 2014 at 12:21 am | Reply
    • Philip

Stop putting down American children that go hungry as adults and family pets get fatter and fatter. Thank you.

November 6, 2014 at 11:03 am | Reply
  15. Blue Saffron

Well that makes perfect sense. You have a bit of Hitler as well as a bit of Sitting Bull in you.
    That would explain your constant aggressive behavior.
    I will never give it a rest chrissy. I do mean never!!!

November 6, 2014 at 12:28 am | Reply
    • Philip

How does that make perfect sense, @BS. And I don't know why you focus your attention on me. Are you limp wristed by chance?

November 6, 2014 at 11:08 am | Reply
  16. Ferhat Balkan

Midterm elections were a disaster to say the least... Basically, we ended up voting for all the corporate Republicans that will pretty much crucify Obama and destroy any sort of progress he's thus far achieved. It's no surprise though.. These sort of elections usually have a low turnout. Those who do end up going to vote are usually the elderly. Most of the elderly are Republicans (age 60+). Seniors comprised of some 40% of the electorate. The young who tend to vote democratic (age <30) comprised of only 12% of the electorate... So there you have it. We'll be looking forward to more years of more war, corporate wealth, higher poverty, slow and systematic destruction of Obamacare, carelessness with global warming, higher taxes for the poor and lower taxes for the rich etc. Great... I think I need a drink.

November 6, 2014 at 12:50 am | Reply
    • Joey Isotta-Fraschini ©

@ Ferhat,
      Then you drank to me, an elderly citizen who voted for the same kind of candidate that you and all young citizens failed to elect.
      It is a reality that "spreading the wealth around" has not fixed our economy, and it never will.
      Also, too many voters who elected Obama did not bother to vote because they were unable to perceive their advantage in a Democratic Congress as clearly as they can perceive Obama's goodness.

November 6, 2014 at 6:20 am | Reply
    • banasy©

I'm liking how McConnel says he's going to end the gridlock in Congress that he created.
      That's awfully big of him.

November 6, 2014 at 12:02 pm | Reply
  17. J.R.

Well looky here. Is that you chrissy? That doesn't sound like the real Blue Saffron to me. Shame on you for stealing his name. Doubt he's going to like it when he finds out it was you.
    It's so nice here without you and your little Russian friend from Illinois. Oh well, has to rain once in a while.
    Have a good night, honey.

November 6, 2014 at 12:50 am | Reply
    • banasy©

You are such an arrogant person for one of so little substance.

November 6, 2014 at 2:16 am | Reply
      • J.R.

I see it's raining again. There's going to be a pungent oder afterwards. Well good Lord, I see banasy is here. The blogger for justice. I see you have some new little friends in blue. You're holding your ground with such banasy wit. You really are, but between us, you're losing. And please get some sleep. 2:16 in the morning is not a time for a real lady to be up. Good bye darling. Have a marvelous day.

November 6, 2014 at 5:03 am |
      • banasy©

Between us, you've been the loser for years.

I'm not on Eastern time. Your statement is a non-sequiter.

Every one of my days are marvelous days. I thank you for the lovely thought, though.

November 6, 2014 at 11:39 am |
  18. Centrifugal

India has mental health issues. From comments in this forum, to societal evils in that country (gang raipes et al), to the behavior of its people abroad.....there is something very wrong with the hindu twisted mind!

November 6, 2014 at 4:39 am | Reply
    • Hannah

Aren't these people mostly raypists?
      They have a nasty BO too.

November 6, 2014 at 4:56 am | Reply
  19. Centrifugal

@Cherry Pie Modi is a pariah whose legitimacy as India's leader would be questionable. He is a murderer with genocidal tendencies. A hitler of sorts.
    A t hug of the lowest cadre. An usurper of women's rights and dignity. A stalker. A pedophile. He is a disgrace to South Asia.

@banasy lol. India is too big to govern. It is dragging the region down. It is a malaise of satanical proportions economically, culturally and socially. It MUST be carved up into smaller independent states without further ado. Sense must prevail.

Hope Oxytocin can help.

November 6, 2014 at 4:42 am | Reply
    • Gustav

I wholly agree with you.

November 6, 2014 at 5:14 am | Reply
    • banasy©

I haven't posted about India once on this page, Centrifugal.

Hope Oxytocin can help.

November 6, 2014 at 11:46 am | Reply
  20. Pumpkin Pie

It is the fallacy of democracy that unscrupolous elements get elected particularly in societies with a high illiteracy rate such as India. Modi is a case in point. A murderer, a stalker, a rapist and a genocidalist, Modi has the upbringing of an uncouth chai wala. He is now India's leader which is a travesty of epic proportions.

Eight per cent of the "global total" who do not have access to toilets live in India, and hence are forced to defecate in the open. In actual numbers, eighty per cent translates to 1.1 billion. This makes India the number one country in the world where open defecation is practised. India is drowning in its own excreta.

Modi is a murderer and usurper of human rights. His personal life is also very dubious. Out of the 1.5 billion people in India is this the best they could come up with as a leader? Pathetic.

November 6, 2014 at 4:45 am | Reply
    • Gustav

They should cut Mofi's balls off and feed them to the poor in Bronx.

November 6, 2014 at 5:17 am | Reply
  21. ShiningStar

Perhaps the most fervent Nazi adherent to Indian Hinduism was Heinrich Himmler, one of the most brutal members of the senior Gestapo command.

Himmler, directly responsible for the deaths of millions of Jews and others as the architect of the Holocaust, was a complex and fascinating man. He was also obsessed with India and Hinduism and got his inspiration from it.

Himmler was also drawn to The Pilgrim Kamanita by the Danish author Karl Gjellerup, which was a contemporary best-seller. In his diary, Himmler commented: A precious narration. The content is the teaching of salvation.

Gjellerup's book quoted several verses from the Hindu Vedas, including: The one who kills believes that he is killing. The one who has been killed believes that he dies. Both of them are wrong, for one doesn't die and the other doesn't kill.

Later, Himmler delivered some of these same philosophies in his speeches to his SS officers. Thus hinduism formed the essence of his holocaust philosophy exterminating Jews.

November 6, 2014 at 4:49 am | Reply
    • Hannah

What an eye opener. Apparently Hitler had a sayxual relationalship with Gandhi. He saw in Gandhi remnants of his deceased wife.

November 6, 2014 at 4:55 am | Reply
      • Gustav

I was always sudpicious of that twit.

November 6, 2014 at 5:13 am |
  22. ShiningStar

Indeed@Centrifugal. Can you believe this?

In the 1920s and the early 1930s, Himmler read some popular books about Hinduism and Buddhism. Yet, his actual interest in classic Hindu texts came later, when he founded the SS-Ahnenerbe, the brain trust of the Black Order, a group of highly qualified academics and occultists that attempted to forge the ideology of a racist warrior religion.

In 1937, Himmler chose Professor Walter Wüst to serve as the president of the SS-Ahnenerbe.  Two years later, Wüst became the curator of this notorious organization. Incidentallyo, in addition to being one of the leading Sanskrit scholars of his time, Wüst served as the president of the Maximilian University in Munich.  In the academic world, Orientalists from this particular university were considered the top experts in their field.

Wüst was keenly interested in extracting ideas from the Vedas and Buddhism of the so-called Aryan tradition in order to give National Socialism a religious dimension. One slogan of his was: Also above India hovers the sun-sign of the Swastika.

To Wüst, Hitler appeared as the manifestation of a Chakravartin – Indo-Aryan world emperor.

Wüst tried to support this particular speculation by verses from classical Indian scriptures. Moreover, in one of his emotion-driven speeches, he compared Hitler with the historical Buddha.

November 6, 2014 at 4:52 am | Reply
  23. Cherry Pie

Right on @Philip.

During the war, there was a community of Indian nationalists living in Berlin. The most prominent among them was Subhash Chandra Bose, who met with many top Nazi officials, including Himmler, Ribbentrop, Goering and Hitler himself. Is it true that Himmler was generally interested in helping Bose to achieve independence for India, whereas most of the other German leaders only used Bose in a ploy to stoke anti-British sentiments in India?

Unlike other Nazi leaders, Himmler and the curator of the SS-Ahnenerbe Walther Wüst, provided some ideological support to Bose's political agenda.  Wüst spoke about the need to work closely with Bose and contemplated holding a German-Indian congress of Indian scholars representing both countries.  Yet, except for these utterances, neither Himmler nor Wüst did anything specific to support Indian nationalists.

Bose delivered an emotional speech for British soldiers of Indian origin, who were captured by the Wehrmacht in Africa and who were held in Germany as POWs. He said to them: Hitler is your friend.  He is the friend of the Aryans, and you will return to India as the liberators of your motherland.  The Indian Kshatriya legacy was not the only Oriental culture that attracted Himmler and his ideologists when they were working to construct their racist Indo-Aryan warrior religion.

November 6, 2014 at 5:00 am | Reply
    • Philip

I used to have a Ford Mustang that had Bose stereo speakers in it, if that counts for anything. It was brand new so kind of smelled like Bayer Zylon B odorless gas.

November 6, 2014 at 8:04 am | Reply
      • Igor

Your good old days of opioids.

November 6, 2014 at 9:19 am |
      • Philip

Hardee har har . Real knee slapper, Egor. Did you just now make that up or...?

November 6, 2014 at 10:30 am |
  24. Gustav

Mother's milk is to babies what raypes and terrorism is to hinddoous in Mother India. Two mothers but one good the other very bad.

I thought we were discussing Oxytocin?
    Hmmmm

November 6, 2014 at 5:11 am | Reply
  25. Philip

ShiningStar, Cherry Pie. Let's not forget theosophy and Madam Blavatsky. Or the fact that we have Hitler's hand written orders given to the Waffen SS listing exactly who were to be rounded up and tossed onto forced labor camps. "Workshy Individuals" topped the list. Jews are listed 3rd.
    We might do well, also, to consider the fact that Aryan is an ancient dialect...not a race. And that the BMW model J38 flying saucer found crashed near Roswell, N.M. had a placard on it inscribed in the Aryan dialect: Army of Women, it said. Those 4 little green men found near that saucer really weren't men. They were genetically/surgically altered Jewish women made to look like an artist's impression of what an alien might look like if they were real. That BMW along with several other odd looking machines was captured and brought back to the U.S. along with the men who designed them by then-secret US gov op Paperclip where they were reverse engineered and later, during the false flag "Cold War", mass produced in both the Soviet Union and U.S.A. in the 60 trillion dollars worth of secret to citizens underground manufacturing facilities built during that phony war.
    We might do good to mention that mass grave of Jewish women still buried beneath Bayer Pharmaceuticals world headquarters too. The lab rats used by BayerAG/IG Farben doctors trying to make Jewish women look like little green men. It's the only known mass grave of Jews yet to be exhumed.
    What else might we mention? Oh, yeah. Workshy Americans currently being rounded up and tossed into forced labor camps built in the USA since 9/11. The Homeland Security Prison Building Project. The largest prison building program in world history.
    I guess that's enough for now. Let's see if anyone here can digest these words.

November 6, 2014 at 7:42 am | Reply
  26. Igor

I am not a plumber but the only way to solve the raipe epidemic in India is to reroute the hindu male urinary tract to rear orifice. Thus enabling the butchering of the wiener to be fed to Russians/Ukranians.

November 6, 2014 at 9:11 am | Reply
    • Philip

How do we stop Americans from rayping people?

November 6, 2014 at 9:40 am | Reply
    • Cherry Pie

LOL. One hole with multiple functions.
      Much like the deities with > 1 limbs. Funneee!

November 6, 2014 at 9:40 am | Reply
      • Philip

LOL. Like that freak looking god with 3 heads. Trinity, they call it. "The God Head". LMAO

November 6, 2014 at 10:20 am |
      • Chappel H

You should have gotten the "Infinity" than the Hyundai with speakers, eh Lippy. Duhh

November 6, 2014 at 11:11 am |
  27. Gustav

@Cherry Pie ROFL. Yup like that b itch them hindoos call Kaali Maa. Fangs, twelve arms, many legs ..... seems she has polio. I would be afraid having her give me a B.J.

November 6, 2014 at 10:37 am | Reply
    • Philip

Like those freaky Greek gods of mythology...Jupiter and the gods of Fate. Ancient Greeks were so drugged by Greek physicians they actually thought those freak gods were real! LMAO

November 6, 2014 at 10:47 am | Reply
  28. Philip

Churchgoers on meds. Yikes! And they drive cars while under the influence. Rrrrrr. Screeech. CRASH! No texting while driving though.

November 6, 2014 at 11:33 am | Reply
  29. chri§§y

No @ JR that was NOT me you loon, and it was not me @ 12:21 either. But since you are the king of trolling im sure you already knew that!

November 6, 2014 at 11:39 am | Reply
  30. chri§§y

@ Philip arent your fingers getting tired already? Youve been on here so long youve run out of new material and have begun repeating yourself!

November 6, 2014 at 11:43 am | Reply