December 20th, 2014

Would Sony Entertainment make 'The Interview ' again?

Fareed speaks with Sony Entertainment CEO Michael Lynton about the controversy over the movie 'The Interview.' Watch the full interview on GPS this Sunday at 10 a.m. or 1 p.m. on CNN.

Would you make the movie again?

Yeah, I would make the movie again. I think, you know, for the same reasons we made it in the first place. It was a funny comedy. It served as political satire. I think we would have made the movie again. I, knowing what I know now, we might have done something slightly differently. But I think a lot of events have overtaken us in a way that we had no control over – over the facts.

And you’re saying you still want the public to see this movie?

We would still like the public to see this movie. Absolutely.

Post by:
Topics: GPS Show

1. chri§§y

Another tall tale! The US government does NOT subsidize NORTH korea! That would be SOUTH korea nimrod!

December 22, 2014 at 9:03 pm |
    • Chrissy

What would a cok s ukker b itch like you know about NK. Who is writing your script? RAW from India.

December 23, 2014 at 12:54 am |
  2. rupert

Good night Blue Saffron . You really should be careful what u do with certain objects. LOL

🙂

December 22, 2014 at 9:12 pm |
  3. chri§§y

And it is SOUTH korea that has a contract with NORTH korea NOT the US! And its for a Hyundai manufacturing plant not Uranium!

December 22, 2014 at 9:15 pm |
    • Philip

North and South Koreans are all blood related, you dummy. The only thing that keeps them separated are crooked governments.

December 22, 2014 at 9:18 pm |
      • banasy©

Um....that's not how it works, you dim, ignorant ass.

"They have the same last name! They must the same thing!"

December 22, 2014 at 9:46 pm |
    • banasy©

Must be the same thing.

Like 1 plus 1 equals 11. Because, you know, logic.

December 22, 2014 at 9:49 pm |
  4. Philip

What Obama fights for...giving 9.55 billion dollars to N. Korean government.

December 22, 2014 at 9:16 pm |
  5. chri§§y

Lol @ rupert...true! Particularly that POPCORN lmao!

December 22, 2014 at 9:17 pm |
  6. chri§§y

Lol ok dummy...by your train of thought, ultimately we are ALL related! Does not matter they are two different countries! Just as North and South America!

December 22, 2014 at 9:22 pm |
  7. Philip

Omg you are dumb, Chrissy, The US has always subsidized N. Korea. You are fully retarded.

December 22, 2014 at 9:23 pm |
  8. Philip

Nighty night, folks. Am burning the midnight oil at my shop this evening. Knocking down a few extra bucks to buy rocks with to throw at elves. 🙂 And that overly obese Santa Claus of yours. He better not step foot on my property.

December 22, 2014 at 9:25 pm |
    • banasy©

I am sure you celebrate the Birth of Christ on the appropriate date...which is when, exactly?

December 22, 2014 at 9:47 pm |
  9. chri§§y

Lol im sure he wont @ philip...he only visits GOOD boys. You dont fit in that category! But ty for keeping the "smash and dash" protocal in place!

December 22, 2014 at 9:32 pm |
  10. chri§§y

Total fabrication on Philips part. North Korea maintains uranium mines with an estimated 4 million tons of exploitable high quality uranium ore. In the mid 1960s North Korea established a large-scale atomic energy research complex in Yongbyon and trained specialists from students who had studied in the SOVIET UNION not the US! http://www.fas.org/nuke/guide/dprk/nuke

December 22, 2014 at 9:56 pm |
  11. chri§§y

Better have your facts straight @ philip BEFORE you start calling everyone else "retarded and dummy's"!

December 22, 2014 at 10:00 pm |
  12. Professor

I teach a course in psychiatry of mentally challenged people. I use this forum as a lab for my pupils to delve into the psyche of losers. Mama don't let your kids be like these folks here. Thank you all for being lab rats.

December 22, 2014 at 10:00 pm |
  13. chri§§y

Gonna post as the "skipper" next or "gilligan"?

December 22, 2014 at 10:06 pm |
  14. Professor

Doesn't matter. The constant is a loser like you chrissy. Get it? Bet you don't. That is exactly the point.

December 22, 2014 at 10:09 pm |
  15. chri§§y

A REAL professor would NOT come here and post insults! He would have more class than you. Get it? Bet you dont...which is exactly MY point! Have a good nite el trollio!

December 22, 2014 at 10:14 pm |
  16. Professor

It is not about me. It is about mentally handicapped people like you. Seek professional help in a residential rehab and detox center. Meantime, thanks for being a lab toad for my students. I knew you won't get it. You didn't.

December 22, 2014 at 10:22 pm |
  17. Hannah

These comments are an epitaph to Fareed Zakaria. Pardon me but for lack of a better analogy, dogs attract fleas.

December 22, 2014 at 10:29 pm |
  18. Pollyanna

Absolutely the most disgusting comments that a sane person can imagine emanating from @chrissy, rupert, philip, banasy etc. Reflective of mental issues.

This person comes out at 8pm and spews disgust till about 11pm every day. Shame on this person. Shame on CNN for allowing this.

December 22, 2014 at 10:43 pm |
  19. rupert

F ukk you all. I am a hindoo indian and am busy raiping my sister in Mumbai. Leave me alone.

@chrissy s ukk my d ikk.

December 22, 2014 at 10:47 pm |
  20. Philip

@banasy you eat Blue Saffron's s hit. Don't ya.

December 22, 2014 at 10:50 pm |
  21. Chrissy

Hey boys stop asking me to s ukk your t ools. I don't give B.Js anymore.

December 22, 2014 at 10:52 pm |
  22. chri§§y

Hey BOY...stop stealing MY name and posting s m u t under it ya sick perv!

December 22, 2014 at 11:54 pm |
  23. Chrissy

Really? You stop stealing my name ya cok s ikker b itch.

December 23, 2014 at 12:53 am |
  24. Jessup

Lordy have mercy ! Such filth ! You are so right professor, hannah and pollyanna. These postings by ONE insane person @chrissy handle under multiple names in 10:43 post are truly repulsive. Homeland security better stop this person @chrissy before it translates to further evil.

December 23, 2014 at 1:04 am |
  25. sabina

The CEO of Sony doesn't look intelligent at all. He's making a comedy to kill someone. Why doesn't he make another comedy to kill Barak Hussain Obama. Michael Lynton is mentally disturbed and should be placed on a 24 medical watch.

December 23, 2014 at 5:17 am |
  26. rupert

.shut up stupid

December 23, 2014 at 5:20 am |
  27. rupert

@sabina alias blue saffron. Shut up stupid

December 23, 2014 at 5:21 am |
    • sabina

Keep barking!!! Don't forget to take another injection

December 23, 2014 at 7:51 am |
  28. Marketing Consultant

I really appreciate individuals that do what you are doing. This article really made me think about things. I first came to this blog about a year ago and it's really great to see you are still around. I don't fully understand what you are trying to say.

December 17, 2018 at 10:42 am |