The Global Public Square is where you can make sense of the world every day with insights and explanations from CNN's Fareed Zakaria, leading journalists at CNN, and other international thinkers. Join GPS editor Jason Miks and get informed about global issues, exposed to unique stories, and engaged with diverse and original perspectives.
Fareed Zakaria GPS TV
Every week we bring you in-depth interviews with world leaders, newsmakers and analysts who break down the world's toughest problems.
I'll do it for $10. But I can't guarantee I'll swallow
I want a pan pizza. Extra pepperoni and extra sauce.
I want a family pack. 4 pepperoni pizzas. Regular crust please.
Just like US is letting the Puerto Ricans decide their fate, a plebiscite needs to be held in Kashmir under UN supervision to allow these people to decide their future. That is what democracy is all about.
Therefore, the only Technology Transfer that India needs is how to hold plebiscite in Indian Occupied Kashmir. It took Putin of Russia a week to hold plebiscite in Crimea. India has not been able to accomplish this in 70 years. YES, 70 YEARS !! RUB YOUR EYES !!!
I eat camel boogers. I like them freshly picked.
I Gujarat, India we like them bhery much. Deep fried.
I want a pizza supreme. Extra pepperoni. Thin and crispy crust.
Indeed. I would like a large pepperoni pizza. Thin crust with green olives and anchovies.
Please join us for Iftari at the Local Islamic Cultural Center. Let us help the poor and needy.
I want the special. Two medium pepperoni pizzas for $7.99. Carry out special please.
Last night I spent the evening with Narendra Modi. I picked his nose and took out a big dry booger. Well, as soon as I put it in my mouth it melted like chocolate. It was definitely delicious.
You lying. Ebhery weekend Sarkar Modi travel to Myanmar to play with his bhoyphriend.
Yes. I'll have a small thin crust pepperoni pizza please.
Moslems are such great people. The best.
I would like a large pan pizza. Canadian bacon and pineapple.
Hindoos are good people too but after Moslems and Christians.
I am pregnant and midwife is on way to deliver me baby. I am naming it "Blue Saffron" as I respect him so much.
Thanks in advance for your prayers.
I shall order a family meal. Two large pepperoni pizzas, hand tossed, and the BBQ chicken wings.
Hi there mama at 9:24am. Howdo? Take deep breaths.
Hmmmm. I'll have a medium thin and crispy pepperoni pizza. Add onions.
How much I miss my hero blue saffron.
Banasy eats my poop in the morning and evening just like Blue Saffron eats it too. LMFAO!
U nailed it for sure. I must agree that those two really appreciate poop.
Let me see. We'll have two large pepperoni pizzas. Add beef and sau sage on one half.
I support Trump. We do get a lot of worthless trash from Mexico. This is true. But you can't say it so bluntly. So although Trump is right, he is no diplomat. Thus would make a poor president. No diplomatic skills. Just like Ross Perot. The GREAT QUITTER.
COMMENTS SECTION HAS BEEN PERMANENTLY CLOSED. WE AT CNN APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS AND PARTICIPATION.
PLEASE VISIT US ON OUR NEW LOCATION AS GPS HAS MOVED.
LMFAO NO IT HASN'T.
Be quiet! (8:24)
India is beautiful and a marvelous land of love and freedom.
Oh yes Dorris. It really is and Narendra Modi is a great leader loved and admired globally.
THE BEST COUNTRY EVER !!!!!
Oh how I love India so much. The land of milk and honey.
We all love and admire Hindu people because of their religion and honor. And Narendra Modi is a wonderful man.
@3:55. U nailed it!
Oh yes. India is truly amazing. We have Hindoos here in Louisiana and we just love them.
God bless India and Narendra Modi.
God bless India and America.
India is truly amazing and beautiful. .
We all love Narendra Modi and all Hindoos worldwide.
Well. All I can say is that
MODI IS GREAT
INDIA IS WONDERFUL
HINDOS ARE MAJESTIC
@6:16. Bud, looks like you JUST NAILED IT!
Meskins are dirty. But Hindoos are beautiful.
Wow!!! So many freedom fighting outfits in India. WOW!!!
Hinddooos must be pulling their usual "suppress the minorities routine" on them. After all the protesting, they took matters in their own hands. So there we have it.
INDIA, A FREEDOM FIGHTING CENTRALE!!!
Gimme Kashmir!! Gimme Sikhland!! Gimme Tamil Land!!! Gimme Muslimland!!!
FOLKS, just look at all the Freedom Fighting Outfits in India. They ain't no soup kitchens. Right?
AND THEY ALL CAN'T BE WRONG !!!
A SAMPLING OF SOME 114 FREEDOM FIGHTING ORGANIZATIONS IN INDIA:
1. National Democratic Front of Bodoland (NDFB)
2. United People's Democratic Solidarity (UPDS)
3. Kamtapur Liberation Organisation (KLO)
4. Bodo Liberation Tiger Force (BLTF)
5. Dima Halim Daogah (DHD)
6. Karbi National Volunteers (KNV)
7. Rabha National Security Force (RNSF)
8. Koch-Rajbongshi Liberation Organisation (KRLO)
9. Hmar People's Convention- Democracy (HPC-D)
10. Karbi People's Front (KPF)
11. Tiwa National Revolutionary Force (TNRF)
12. Bircha Commando Force (BCF)
13. Bengali Tiger Force (BTF)
14. Adivasi Security Force (ASF)
15. All Assam Adivasi Suraksha Samiti (AAASS)
16. Gorkha Tiger Force (GTF)
17. Barak Valley Youth Liberation Front (BVYLF)
18. United Liberation Front of Barak Valley
19. United National Liberation Front (UNLF)
20. People's Liberation Army (PLA)
21. People's Revolutionary Party of Kangleipak (PREPAK)
22. The above mentioned three groups now operate from a unified platform,
23. the Manipur People's Liberation Front (MPLF)
24. Kangleipak Communist Party (KCP)
25. Kanglei Yawol Kanna Lup (KYKL)
26. Manipur Liberation Tiger Army (MLTA)
27. Iripak Kanba Lup (IKL)
28. People's Republican Army (PRA)
29. Kangleipak Kanba Kanglup (KKK)
30. Kangleipak Liberation Organisation (KLO)
31. Revolutionary Joint Committee (RJC)
32. National Socialist Council of Nagaland - Isak-Muivah (NSCN-IM)
33. People's United Liberation Front (PULF)
34. Kuki National Army (KNA)
35. Kuki Revolutionary Army (KRA)
36. Kuki National Organisation (KNO)
37. Kuki Independent Army (KIA)
38. Kuki Defence Force (KDF)
39. Kuki International Force (KIF)
40. Kuki National Volunteers (KNV)
41. Kuki Liberation Front (KLF)
42. Kuki Security Force (KSF)
43. Kuki Liberation Army (KLA)
44. Kuki Revolutionary Front (KRF)
45. United Kuki Liberation Front (UKLF)
46. Hmar People's Convention (HPC)
47. Hmar People's Convention- Democracy (HPC-D)
48. Hmar Revolutionary Front (HRF)
49. Zomi Revolutionary Army (ZRA)
50. Zomi Revolutionary Volunteers (ZRV)
51. Indigenous People's Revolutionary Alliance(IRPA)
52. Kom Rem People's Convention (KRPC)
53. Chin Kuki Revolutionary Front (CKRF)
54. Hynniewtrep National Liberation Council (HNLC)
55. Achik National Volunteer Council (ANVC)
56. People's Liberation Front of Meghalaya (PLF-M)
57. Hajong United Liberation Army (HULA)
58. National Socialist Council of Nagaland (Isak-Muivah) – NSCN(IM)
59. National Socialist Council of Nagaland (Khaplang) – NSCN (K)
60. Naga National Council (Adino) – NNC (Adino)
61. Babbar Khalsa International (BKI)
62. Khalistan Zindabad Force (KZF)
63. International Sikh Youth Federation (ISYF)
64. Khalistan Commando Force (KCF)
65. All-India Sikh Students Federation (AISSF)
66. Bhindala Tigers Force of Khalistan (BTFK)
67. Khalistan Liberation Army (KLA)
68. Khalistan Liberation Front (KLF)
69. Khalistan Armed Force (KAF)
70. Dashmesh Regiment
71. Khalistan Liberation Organisation (KLO)
72. Khalistan National Army (KNA)
73. National Liberation Front of Tripura (NLFT)
74. All Tripura Tiger Force (ATTF)
75. Tripura Liberation Organisation Front (TLOF)
76. United Bengali Liberation Front (UBLF)
77. Tripura Tribal Volunteer Force (TTVF)
78. Tripura Armed Tribal Commando Force (TATCF)
79. Tripura Tribal Democratic Force (TTDF)
80. Tripura Tribal Youth Force (TTYF)
81. Tripura Liberation Force (TLF)
82. Tripura Defence Force (TDF)
83. All Tripura Volunteer Force (ATVF)
84. Tribal Commando Force (TCF)
85. Tripura Tribal Youth Force (TTYF)
86. All Tripura Bharat Suraksha Force (ATBSF)
87. Tripura Tribal Action Committee Force (TTACF) Socialist Democratic
88. Front of Tripura (SDFT)
89. All Tripura National Force (ATNF)
90. Tripura Tribal Sengkrak Force (TTSF)
91. Tiger Commando Force (TCF)
92. Tripura Mukti Police (TMP)
93. Tripura Rajya Raksha Bahini (TRRB)
94. Tripura State Volunteers (TSV)
95. Tripura National Democratic Tribal Force (TNDTF)
96. National Militia of Tripura (NMT)
97. All Tripura Bengali Regiment (ATBR)
98. Bangla Mukti Sena (BMS)
99. All Tripura Liberation Organisation (ATLO)
100. Tripura National Army (TNA)
101. Tripura State Volunteers (TSV)
102. Borok National Council of Tripura (BNCT)
104. Bru National Liberation Front
105. Hmar People's Convention- Democracy (HPC-D)
106. Arunachal Pradesh
107. Arunachal Dragon Force (ADF)
108. Left-wing Extremist groups
109. People's Guerrilla Army
110. People's War Group
111. Maoist Communist Centre
112. Communist Party of India-Maoist (CPI-Maoist)
113. Communist Party of India (Marxist Leninist) Janashaktih
114. Tamil National Retrieval Troops (TNRT)
I want 3 medium pepperoni pizzas please. Extra cheese.
Ya Spackled it@Fotato Samosa!!
Them freedom fighters are puckering up Modi's azz. Yupee dooo daaa
Ok then. I want one large thin crust pepperoni pizza. Add bell peppers and onions. Extra crispy too.